Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly offered to enhance existing search and image advertising campaigns.
Microsoft piloted video ads in September 2021 in select nations.
Over a year later, video advertisements are offered to all Microsoft advertisers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served throughout the Microsoft Marketing Network in the countries pointed out above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted using intent data from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In screening, Microsoft says adding video to search projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search campaign just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Ad Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can range
from 6 seconds to 2 minutes, though
the business recommends that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft uses the following bidding options for video ads: Optimize for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- enjoys 2 seconds of constant play. Enhance for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual views a minimum of 15 seconds of
- video or click the ad. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click on the video. A click is counted when the viewer arrive at your site.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Campaign Create a Microsoft video ad campaign by following the actions below: From
the retractable menu on the left, select Campaigns. Select Create project. Pick among the video-oriented goals. Enter the Campaign name
- and the Daily spending plan, and after that select Save & go to the next
- action. Get in an Ad group name
- and select your designated audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Include your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Select your Budget & bids settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will instantly develop several videos
- for each aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Alternatively, you can upload
- your own videos in each available element ratio. To learn more, see Microsoft’s aid page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel