Meta is starting a project to encourage users to support little to medium-sized organizations (SMBs) during the vacation shopping season.
Today, Meta is revealing:
- An extension of its #BuyBlack Friday initiative.
- A 2022 holiday present guide including organization from the Meta Business Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB holiday marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Initiative
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday campaign for the third year, consisting of complimentary resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black business owners can visit the revitalized #BuyBlack Friday site to schedule and get one-on-one marketing support.
In addition, the site highlights numerous Black-Owned SMBs and personal tips/guidance on how they’ve discovered success using Meta business tools.
Meta underscores the significance of the vacation shopping season for minority-owned businesses:
“For minority-owned companies already disproportionately affected by the pandemic, the value of the holiday is even more acute– 25% of U.S. minority-owned organizations anticipate to make majority their yearly income from October-November, and this is greatest for Black-owned businesses at 34%.”
Holiday Present Guide
Meta’s yearly vacation present guide titled the “2022 Smalliday Display,” highlights a series of services from the Meta Service Leaders Network (MLBN).
Customers can shop straight from the guide to get special promotions and discount rates.
Meta’s vacation gift guide is releasing on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is launching an upgraded holiday marketing guide for SMBs with guidance and ideas on using the company’s free tools to take full advantage of sales over the holiday season.
Secret areas in the guide include:
- How to power advertisements with Performance 5: Find out how to make ads more impactful, drive more sales, and broaden your customer base.
- Update your material and service details: Find out how to develop an unique look for your holiday marketing campaign and keep it consistent all season.
- General holiday marketing tips: Learn how to place product and services as gifts by using various personas in posts and ads.
Meta’s vacation marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday site are readily available now. The holiday present guide will be available next week.
Featured Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel